A t l a n t a
The Temple was first located on 13th Street in the Mid-Town Atlanta area before acquiring its present location at 1287 S. Ponce de Leon Ave in 1972.
We are dedicated to serving the mission of His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami by serving the greater Atlanta community and beyond; by nurturing and fostering a consciousness of Krishna for the benefit of all living entities as propagated by HDG Bhaktivedanta Swami.
spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all people in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
consciousness of Krishna (God), as it is revealed in the great scriptures of India, Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam.
together with each other and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, thus developing the idea within the members, and humanity at large, that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
the sankirtana movement, congregational chanting of the holy name of God, as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu.
at large a holy place of transcendental pastimes dedicated to the personality of Krishna.
closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler, more natural way of life.
achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, magazines, books and other writings.
Dated July 13, 1966
Incorporated by :